Friday 18 November 2011

IT WASNT EASY!!


i haven’t exactly achieved what i wanted, but i am well on my way and i am far beter off
then i was before.
But what i want to do in this article is to recapture a little bit on what is was like before.
The road i chose to a life of abundance was no easy one,it took blood, sweat and tears
and the best part is i am still not halfway there yet,so that means more blood, sweat and tears to come,yeppie!!
I remember nights laying awake untill early hours of the morning,worring about how i am going to cover for my basic needs,it was torture i tell you.
There where many times that i was thinking to myself,that maybe,just maybe i might have made a wrong choice,by giving up my comfortable job to pursue my dream.
I remember a occasion that really gave a blow to my ego,it was when i took on a job as a
waiter at a local restaurant, just to make ends meet,my former employer came around for dinner with few of his freinds,and guess who had to serve him?yep yours truly!
This guys had a good laugh at my expense, the beter part of the night was spent ridiculing, my
at my, at then present means of income and my choice to leave his company to pursue my
entrepreneurial aspirations.
I put up a fake smile and front like it didnt affect me,but it did oh it did,my ego was crushed.
I should have spitted on his food the basterd,but anyway it just re-establishes the fact that when your on this road to abundance and if you want more out of life,people will try to knock you off course.
You just have to develop a thick skin and keep on going,its your life and success requires no explanation and failure takes no alibis.
I still have a long road ahead of me and every obstacle in it just makes me stronger, so all of you like minded guys reading my blog lets gets there together!
Are you guys with me on this road?

No comments:

Post a Comment